Sharjah is full of beautiful and fascinating places and the best way to see some of them is on a walking tour. This handy guide gives you 12 different tours of varying lengths across the emirate of Sharjah. If you prefer cycling, the tours are perfect for you, too.
If you’re not a walker or cyclist or it’s too hot, there are plenty of suggested itineraries to do by car in Exploring the Emirate of Sharjah. Each tour and itinerary has step-by-step information plus a map showing each location. There is also a list of relevant links to the main website, social media posts and map so you can see more details and photos before you go.
(If you’d like to support me more, buying it on Payhip helps me more!)
Here are some of the fabulous places you’ll visit on the tours exploring Sharjah:
- Museums and art galleries
- Beautiful beaches, parks and oases
- Lagoons, canals, mangrove forests
- Cafes and restaurants with great views and good food
- Heritage areas, forts and other historical sites
- Kayaking and hiking spots
Each tour/itinerary includes:
- Full steps
- Map illustrating the steps
- Photos of some of the locations
- Links to more information on Glimpses of the UAE’s many resources
- Links to the Glimpses of UAE Map, a great tool to help you plan days out
Areas included: Sharjah city, Al Dhaid, Al Madam, Mleiha, Khor Fakkan, Kalba, Dibba al Hisn, Wadi al Helo and more.
This booklet can be used independently or with the Guide to the Emirate of Sharjah (coming in just a few days.)
BUY NOW to start exploring the beautiful emirate of Sharjah!
Exploring the Emirate of Sharjah – walking/cycling tours and itineraries (product page)
- Follow on Instagram or Facebook for regular photos, tips and snippets of cultural and historical information too.
- Sign up for the Glimpses of the UAE Newsletter
- Take me to the Glimpses of the UAE Map to find nearby locations and plan my trip.
- See some of my hiking trails, walks and off-road trips on Wikiloc.
- To see my Oman trips, visit In Scotterati Footsteps.