Take a stroll back through time in this small well set out museum and see how trades and every day tasks were carried out in the past and how the local people lived.
The museum is located within Khor Fakkan Old Souq. Entrance is free. Visit al Hisn Museum nearby and the old souq itself too.
Traditional Crafts Museum
What else to visit near the Khor Fakkan Crafts Museum?
- Rabi Tower
- Rafisa Dam
- Miqsar Village
- Resistance Monument
- Khor Fakkan Beach
- Khor Fakkan Souq
- Shark Island
- Loulou’a Beach
- Hisn Museum
- Portuguese Fort
- See all these and more at Khor Fakkan
- Follow on Instagram or Facebook for regular photos, tips and snippets of cultural and historical information too.
- Sign up for the Glimpses of the UAE Newsletter
- Take me to the Glimpses of the UAE Map to find nearby locations and plan my trip.
- See some of my hiking trails, walks and off-road trips on Wikiloc.
- To see my Oman trips, visit In Scotterati Footsteps.