Sharjah Central Region is great for exploring! Lots of interesting places and the weather is drier so great for the summer!
Here are a few ideas below for you until I find time to update this page! You can find all of these in the itineraries for Central Region in my booklet, Exploring the Emirate of Sharjah – Walking and cycling tours and itineraries in the city and Central and Eastern Regions. Buy Now
Disclosure: When you make a booking or purchase through links on this site, I may earn commission from partners at no extra cost to you. This helps me to build the site and bring you more great posts!
Sharjah Central Region
Book a luxury stay in Sharjah Central Region at one of the Sharjah Collection
- Al Faya and Suwaydan Desert – see instagram post
- Batayeh desert – see instagram post
- Madam Off Road History Museum
- Madam Abandoned Village/Ghost Town – see a glimpse on Instagram
- Buhais Geology Park
- Mleiha Archaeological Centre and Experiences
- Desert Park – Wildlife Centre, Natural History and Botanical Museum, Islamic Botanic Garden, Children’s Farm and picnic area
- Al Dhaid Wildlife Centre, Al Dhaid Oasis,
- Sharjah Safari
- Al Dhaid Fort
- Follow on Instagram or Facebook for regular photos, tips and snippets of cultural and historical information too.
- Sign up for the Glimpses of the UAE Newsletter
- Take me to the Glimpses of the UAE Map to find nearby locations and plan my trip.
- See some of my hiking trails, walks and off-road trips on Wikiloc.
- To see my Oman trips, visit In Scotterati Footsteps.