Part of Ras al Khaimah city sits between the mangroves.The views from Corniche al Qawasim are both beautiful and tranquil.
There’s a jogging track as well as a normal walkway and you can rent scooters and bikes. There are grassy areas to sit on and you can take children to the play areas or you can eat, drink or just sit on a bench and enjoy the view.
Water, greenery, mountains, what more can you want? Well, you could always enjoy the view while kayaking.
Corniche Al Qawasim
What else is near Corniche Al Qawasim?
- Manar Mall Promenade
- Jebel Jais
- Al Hamra Old Village
- Flamingo Beach
- RAK National Museum
- Go here to see more hidden gems in the UAE or go to Home.
- Follow on Instagram or Facebook for regular photos, tips and snippets of cultural and historical information too
- Sign up for Glimpses of the UAE Newsletter
- Follow Glimpses of UAE on WordPress.com
- Take me to the Glimpses of the UAE map