There are several trails which overlap. The Asbaq is suitable for families with the children but the side of the Teen trail nearest the road has paths near a steep edge so maybe not best for very young children unless you keep a good hold.
the Samar Trail, the longest of the lower trails, includes parts of the trails.
For location on Glimpses of the UAE map, click here. You can also see the starting point for the Jebel Jais Lower Trails and follow a shorter trail I did on my wikiloc here.
Jebel Jais Lower Trails
There’s lots more to do at Jebel Jais. See the full post here.
Where is the starting point for Jebel Jais Lower Trails? You can find it on the Glimpses of the UAE map right here.
See more hiking spots over at Hiking in the UAE or explore Khatt or Wadi Ghalilah or Wadi Shaam
Fun things to do near Jebel Jais Lower Trails
- Al Suwaidi Pearl Farm Tour – Book now or see more
- Jebel Jais Sky Flight – Book now or see more
- Jebel Jais Sky Tour – Book now or see more
- Stay at Bear Grylls Explorer Camp – Book now or see more
- Go here to see more hidden gems in the UAE or go to Home.
- Follow on Instagram or Facebook for regular photos, tips and snippets of cultural and historical information too
- Sign up for Glimpses of the UAE Newsletter
- Follow Glimpses of UAE on WordPress.com
- Take me to the Glimpses of the UAE map