There are several trails which overlap. The Asbaq is suitable for families with the children but the side of the Teen trail nearest the road has paths near a steep edge so maybe not best for very young children unless you keep a good hold. The Samar Trail, the longest of the lower trails, includes parts of the trails.
Disclosure: When you make a booking or purchase through links on this site, I may earn commission from partners at no extra cost to you. This helps me to build the site and bring you more great posts!
Jebel Jais Lower Trails
There’s lots more to do at Jebel Jais. See the full post here.
Where is the starting point for Jebel Jais Lower Trails? You can find it on the Glimpses of the UAE map right here.
Fun things to do near Jebel Jais Lower Trails
- Al Suwaidi Pearl Farm Tour – Book now or see more
- Jebel Jais Sky Flight – Book now or see more
- Jebel Jais Sky Tour – Book now or see more
- Stay at Bear Grylls Explorer Camp – Book now or see more
- Follow on Instagram or Facebook for regular photos, tips and snippets of cultural and historical information too.
- Sign up for the Glimpses of the UAE Newsletter
- Take me to the Glimpses of the UAE Map to find nearby locations and plan my trip.
- See some of my hiking trails, walks and off-road trips on Wikiloc.
- To see my Oman trips, visit In Scotterati Footsteps.