Dibba Mountain Park and Resort, Fujairah
Dibba Mountain Park and Resort is a fabulous new Fujairah destination with activities and chalets on the East Coast. With the backdrop of the Dibba Fujairah mountains and a view of the Arabian Sea, it’s the perfect spot to relax and enjoy a coffee, meal, shisha or even a swim.
Disclosure: When you make a booking or purchase through links on this site, I may earn commission from partners at no extra cost to you. This helps me to build the site and bring you more great posts!
If you have your own caravan, Dibba Mountain Park has eight private areas to park your van with full connection to electrical, water and sewage facilities.
Whether you’re planning a day trip to Fujairah or a luxury break in Fujairah, read on for more information.
Where is Dibba Mountain Park?
Dibba Mountain Park is in Al Fiqt, just north of Rhul Dadna, and opposite the popular Dibba camping area at Al Fiqt Beach. The resort sits between the Hajar mountains and opposite the Arabian Sea, making it the perfect setting to reinvigorate yourself after a hard week.
It is close to Snoopy Island for snorkelling or scuba diving, close to Dibba Fujairah for a dhow ride and just down the road from Dibba Gate, where you can buy fresh fruit and vegetables and grab a bite from the truck park.
What can you do at Dibba Mountain Park?
You can fly through the air on the Flying Fox, scale the climbing wall, swim in the gorgeous pool, relax by the poolside with a drink and a good book, play padel tennis, have lunch at Legacy Cafe or smoke shisha at the Sky Lounge.
All facilities are open to the public as well as to chalet guests.
You can have breakfast, lunch or dinner at Al Baha Restaurant. The menu is a la carte and the restaurant opens 7:30-11:30am, 12:30-3:30pm and 7-10:30pm. It has both indoor and outdoor seating.
Legacy Cafe opens at 10am and has a good selection of cakes, hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, etc. It’s a good idea to reserve a table in advance at busy times.
For a special occasion, you might order the afternoon tea for two at AED 160. This tasty treat is available daily from 4pm but requires 24 hours’ notice, so be sure to book ahead.
The Sky Lounge is perched between the low mountains and offers shisha and drinks but you can also order food from the restaurants. (You can see it in the background of the photo below, above the pool to the left.)
Dibba Mountain Park Chalets
Why not book a weekend away to truly enjoy this new resort? For the ultimate treat, reserve the VIP chalet up on the mountain with a private pool and jacuzzi with gorgeous views. It’s the perfect romantic getaway! It even has its own waterfall! (Select chalet for two in booking options.)
If you need more space to take your family along, book the 3-bedroom Rumilah VIP chalet with an indoor pool and jacuzzi. Enjoy your soak while watching a movie or gazing at the sea view before having a family barbecue on the terrace.
For something simpler, go for a two-bedroom without a pool or a studio. All have an outdoor seating area and private entrance.
The resort has a fitness centre but what better way to work out than trek on the park’s two hiking trails? Golf carts are always ready to take you up and down the mountainside paths, so no need to worry about accessibility.
What makes Dibba Mountain Park and Resort special?
- Ideal setting for getting away from the busy life of the city or work.
- Relaxing halal destination, perfect for those looking for sober destinations
- Fun Fujairah family destination
- Great location for an event
I enjoyed my visit to the Fujairah resort and the staff were all lovely and very helpful. I’ll be back for sure! See more info about the resort lower down.
➡️ Book Activities and Tours in Dibba and nearby 🚗🐬🎣🕌
Dibba Mountain Park Opening Times
- Outdoor Swimming Pool 8am-8pm
- Padel tennis 9am-10pm
- Adventure Activities 5pm-10pm (currently)
- Sky Lounge 5pm – midnight
- Legacy Cafe 10am-10pm
- Al Baha Restaurant 7am – 11pm
- Pool Bar (alcohol-free) 10am-11pm
Dibba Mountain Park and Resort Prices
There is no entrance fee to the park itself, but here are some sample prices that you will pay while you are there to give you an idea.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool – AED 100 per adult, AED 75 per child
- Adventure Package (Via Ferrata, Zipline, Wall Climbing, Free Fall) AED 150+
- Caravan Parking AED 250+
- Legacy Coffee AED 21-35 , cake AED
Fujairah Tourist Destinations to visit on your trip to Dibba Mountain Park
Where else can you visit nearby?
- Al Bidya Hiking Trail
- Dibba Al Hisn
- Khor Fakkan
- Fujairah Car Museum, Dibba
- Hiking in the UAE – see various trails, some in Fujairah
Where can you stop off on your road trip east to Dibba Mountain Park?
- Fujairah Friday Market
- The Governor’s Palace, Masafi
- Fujairah Grand Mosque
- Al Bithna Fort, Nature Trail and Hiking
- Fujairah Fort
- Taween (rock formations and off-road)
- Wadi Kub, Al Ghayl, Adhen, Wadi Al Aim
If you can’t get booked at the Fujairah Mountain Resort or you prefer to stay at a hotel, search hotels below.
- Fujairah to Dibba distance – how far is it from Fujairah city to Dibba Park? It is around 35km and 35 minutes by car.
- Are there any Fujairah camping sites nearby? Yes, you can camp opposite at the beach
- I’m travelling from overseas and don’t have a car. How can I get to Dibba Mountain Park? The resort can help to arrange transport for you.