25 Places Senior Citizens get Free Entry in UAE
Senior citizens are defined in the UAE as those 60 years old or above and there are a few places where they can enjoy free entry. Usually, a companion is also allowed to go free.
As well as seniors, People of Determination also get free entry at these places, sometimes with a carer. It’s always best to check before going.
The fee waiver is generally for UAE residents only. Some places will ask to see Emirates ID and others won’t. People of Determination should have their PoD card with them.
(People of Determination is the term used in the UAE for people instead of disabled.)
So here are 25 Places Senior Citizens get Free Entry in UAE…
- Buhais Geology Park*
- Wasit Wetland Centre*
- Sharjah Desert Park which includes Arabian Wildlife Centre, Natural History and Botanical Museum and Islamic Botanical Gardens*
- Al Dhaid Wildlife Centre*
- Khor Kalba Mangrove Centre*
- Al Hefaiya Mountain Conservation Centre*
- Kalba Bird of Prey Centre*
- Sharjah Aquarium
- Sharjah Maritime Museum
- Kalba Clock Tower
- Sharjah Science Museum
- Archaeology Musuem
- Classic Cars Museum
- Al Mahatta (Airport) Museum
- Al Hisn Museum, Khor Fakkan
- Bait al Naboodah
- Calligraphy Museum
- Al Hisn Fort, Sharjah
- Sharjah Heritage Museum
- Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization
- Dhaid Fort and Museum
- Discover Mleha Archaeological Centre
- Louvre Abu Dhabi*
As well as these 25 places where senior citizens get free entry in UAE, Al Noor Island offers a discounted ticket at 15dhs.
If you know of more places where senior citizens get free entry in UAE, please let me know so I can add them. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buy Exploring the Emirate of Sharjah – Walking and cycling tours and itineraries in the city and Central and Eastern Regions – buy now